This VRE was devised to support the BlueBRIDGE project activities and discussions. Only members of the BlueBRIDGE consortium have access to this VRE.
This VRE is equipped with the following facilities:
- Workspace: for sharing objects of interest
- Social networking area: for supporting the discussions among members
- User management facility: for managing membership
- BlueBRIDGE Wiki: a facility enabling users to access the project Wiki
- BlueBRIDGE Issue Tracking System: a facility enabling users to access the project issue tracking system
- Data Catalogue: a facility enabling users to access the BlueBRIDGE products catalogue, which currently gives access to 48.2k species distribution maps
The BlueBRIDGE Project VRE is private and the access is granted to BlueBRIDGE Project members only.
If you don't have an account you should first create one on this D4Science Gateway to access the VRE.
This VRE has been created in the contest of the BlueBRIDGE project. BlueBRIDGE supports capacity building in interdisciplinary research communities actively involved in increasing scientific knowledge about resource overexploitation, degraded environment and ecosystem with the aim of providing a more solid ground for informed advice to competent authorities and to enlarge the spectrum of growth opportunities as addressed by the Blue Growth Societal Challenge.
BlueBRIDGE capitalizes on past investments and uses the proven D4Science infrastructure that counts over 2000 users, integrates more than 50 repositories, executes around 20,000 models & algorithms per month and provides access to over a billion records in repositories worldwide, with 99,7% service availability.
For more information about the project please visit us at http://www.bluebridge-vres.eu/